Water Damage in omaha and Lincoln
When you use Steamaway of Nebraska for your water restoration service you should expect fast quality service to get your life back to normal again.
Yes! You can call and we do answer the phone for water damage emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Steamaway is proud of its guarantee to be the fastest in its response time to our clients. Here at Steamaway we guarantee to be on the job within 1 hour from the time we receive all the information for the job. We even have a guarantee for after hours as well. If we don’t me our guarantee you will receive an additional 5% off the total price or your deductible. Its your choice!! We do this because we understand how important time is when it comes to water. Nobody enjoys the stress of a flooded house. We want to get your life back to normal as fast as possible. Here is our basic 6 step process.
- When Steamaway arrives at your home we will inspect the job and get started right away. The first thing that must be done is to extract as much water as possible. With Steamaway you get the most powerful truckmount system in the business to remove the water. Also Steamaway uses the Water Claw. This important piece of equipment will help remove even more water from the carpet and pad.( Please remember in some situations the pad must be removed as well as the carpet too.)
- After the extraction is complete Steamaway will install very powerful airmovers and dehumidifiers. These pieces of equipment are very important to the drying process and must be left on at all times. In some situations it may be required to use different types of equipment. Your technician will explain to you in detail if something else is needed to dry your home.
- For our next step we will apply an application of Microban. We want to make sure that we don’t allow for any mold growth. Keeping your home and indoor air quality safe is very important to us.
- Now that the drying process is in full swing we will make sure to inspect the job daily to make sure everything is drying properly. Please remember we are available to answer any questions that you may have. We are only a phone call away.
- If the carpet was not able to be saved we can walk you through the carpet buying process and even help you select the type of carpet you want and make sure that it is installed properly.
- The final step is to make sure everything is dry. With the drying process being complete we will clean anything that may have gotten wet or damaged in any other way. When we finish cleaning we will return everything to its original position , wipe everything down, and do a final walk through to ensure that everything is complete.
These are the 6 basic steps to getting your home back to normal. We would like to thank you for using Steamaway of Nebraska!
Have a flood emergency? Call us NOW at 402-331-1634
Copyright © 2017 Steamaway
All rights reserved.
10345 Chandler Circle
LaVista, NE 68128-3256
Omaha, Papillion, Bellevue, Millard, Gretna, Bennington, Elkhorn